Khanpur Dam Tour
Khanpur Lake is located on the Haro River, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan, According to Google, Khanpur dam map is about 25 miles (40 km) from Islamabad. The Khanpur dam was completed in 1983 after a 15 year construction period. Khanpur dam weather is mostly same as Rawalpindi/Islamabad. The Karakoram Ventures is providing you an opportunity to witness and enjoy the Khanpur dam adventures. We have different Khanpur dam tour packages for individuals and groups However, the price mentioned here is for our Fixed departures.
Per Head Cost: 1300
It is is the best spot for a day out excursion just outside the hustle bustle of the twin cities. Be it a family trip, a small group of friends or a corporate trip, is the perfect spot for a weekend excursion. Here are list of Khanpur dam adventures:
- River Rafting
- Airgun shooting
- Cliff diving
- Live BBQ
What’s Include in Rs. 1300/-:
- Life Jackets for Cliff Diving and Boating.
- Lunch (Chicken Biryani + Raita + Cold Drinks)
- Live BBQ.
- Proper Trainers and Support Staff
- Luxury Transport (AC Saloon Coaster)
- Basic 1st aid and Tour guide
Company cannot and will not provide you following services. These are on your own.
- Water Sports Costumes
- Trekking gears (Trekking stick, bag packs or rain coats)
- Personal Beverages. Any kind of cold drinks, water or Tea.
- Serious medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only.
- Anything that is not included in services included section.
- Sun Block and Sun glasses (highly recommended)
- Muffler (highly recommended)
- Beanie (highly recommended)
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer, wipes, tooth paste and all other necessities
- Water bottle
Fix Departure Details:
Tour Date: 28 September 2019
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30PM
- Departure from Islamabad at 8:00 am.
- Khanpur Dam arrival by 9:30 am
- Break for relaxation the Resort area.
- Free time for individuals to enjoy the activities at the dam
- Serve lunch at 2:00 PM
- Cliff diving activity after the lunch break
- Time free for individual activities
- Drive back to Islamabad by 6:00 PM.
- Arrival at Islamabad
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
We would love to hear from you. Please rate us according to your experience.